IT and Telecommunication
- Overview on Telecommunication
- Telecom Protocols
- VOIP –SIP, SDP, RTP
- Wireless: 4G, LTE, VOLTE, 5G
- Cisco Call manager (CUCM)
- Skype for Business (SFB)
Cloud Architecture and Design
- Amazon cloud (AWS)
- Google cloud (GCP)
- Microsoft cloud (Azure)
- Switching and routing
- SDN and NFV
Testing Tools & Scripting Languages and Database
- Protocol Debugging Tools: Wire shark
- Simulators: EAST, Sipp, MGTS Configuration Management Tools: SVN, CVS*, Clearcase*
- UNIX and Linux Administration
- Scripting Languages: Python, Perl, shell scripting
- SQL and MYSQL DB
- Understanding the various stages of STLC
- Types of Testing
- Black Box, White Box, Unit, Integration, Functional, Capacity & Performance,
- Load, Smoke, Regression, Sanity, Acceptance, Stress testing.
- Software Quality Assurance Process.
- Requirement Analysis, Test strategy Planning, Test Development, Test Execution,
- Defect reporting…
- Telecom testing: UE Conformance testing, IOT, Integration Testing, System testing, E2E testing.
- Soft switch configuration/provisioning (subscriber, dial plan, trunk group, routing rules etc.) Tested setup and configuration.
- Designing Test Scripts for various telecom features like Supplementary services, Registration/Subscription, Presence using VoIP protocols like SIP and run the scripts and against the soft switch
- Trace/Log Analysis, Debugging failed test scripts, Troubleshooting
- Hands on experience on testing tools like Sipp/EAST/INET/MGTS etc.
- Hands on experience on Bug tracking tool Bugzilla/Mantis/CDETS
- Hands on experience on Packet Analyzers Wireshark/tcpdump/ethereal
- Hands on experience on Cisco L2/L3 switch and router configuration Vlan creation etc.
- Hands on experience on UNIX and Linux and sun Solaris operating systems.
- Hands on experience on Perl/shell scripting and automation frame work (ATS).